At SFL we have learned that the best way to learn leadership skills is to put them into practice. Events give us a great opportunity to step up to face new challenges, accept responsibilities, but also to bring people together, to make connections, to share our ideas, and grow our network. In this module you will learn how to bring people together with SFL events.
By the end of this training, you will:
- Identify the top 5 reasons why SFL hosts events.
- Comprehend the importance of hosting events in bringing people together and fostering community engagement.
- Utilize the 10 simple guidelines to host your event successfully.
- Evaluate and improve photo and video know-how to capture memorable moments effectively at events.
- Recognize the significance of conducting After Action Review to measure success and identify areas for improvement.
Complete 2.2 Building Communities Training