This training and accompanying handbook has been developed to equip SFL coordinators around the globe with the principles, methods, and techniques of non-violent protest.
By the end of this training, you will:
- Recall the non-aggression principle and the significance of non-violence in peaceful protests and recognize its importance in promoting peaceful protests for social change.
- Acquire knowledge of planning and executing an effective peaceful protest, utilizing appropriate strategies and techniques.
- Examine the role of courage in advancing social change through peaceful protests.
- Assess real-world examples of creative protesting and their effectiveness in influencing social and political transformations.
- Generate innovative approaches to peaceful protests inspired by the 198 Methods of Non-Violent Action to address societal issues and foster positive change.
The following steps must be completed to gain access to this course content:
- Complete SFL’s Roles, Responsibilities, and Expectations Training.