Welcome to Students For Liberty’s Senior Coordinator Onboarding Training designed for all incoming National, State, and Regional Coordinators.
Most of your experience in your new role will happen on the job, but this online training will equip you with the skills and tools to get you started in your role as a senior coordinator with SFL.
The training content is delivered in a variety of formats (video, audio, and text). Many modules provide specially selected additional resources and materials that are optional but encouraged.
Remember to click ‘Mark Complete‘ as you progress through each module.
By the end of this training, you will:
- Recall and understand some novice elements of leadership theory, including the 6 Leadership Types.
- Comprehend the skills needed to both build and lead successful teams.
- Apply knowledge on how to interview candidates and onboard new coordinators effectively.
- Analyze and lead a team through a strategic planning process to achieve organizational goals.
- Evaluate and implement strategies to foster the growth of team members through RR&Es.
- Create a comprehensive understanding of SFL’s handbooks, policies, and tools, and know how to access and utilize them effectively.
This online training is exclusive for National, State, and Regional Coordinators. If you are interested in advancing to one of these roles in SFL, please schedule a call with your local staff to begin discussing possible opportunities for leadership development.