Welcome to Students For Liberty’s Senior Coordinator Onboarding Training designed for all incoming National, State, and Regional Coordinators.
Most of your experience in your new role will happen on the job, but this online training will equip you with the skills and tools to get you started in your role as a senior coordinator with SFL.
The training content is delivered in a variety of formats (video, audio, and text). Many modules provide specially selected additional resources and materials that are optional but encouraged.
Remember to click ‘Mark Complete‘ as you progress through each module.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand some novice elements of leadership theory including 6 Leadership Types.
- Have the skills needed to both build and lead successful teams.
- Know how to interview candidates and onboard new coordinators.
- Know how to lead a team through a strategic planning process.
- Know how to foster to growth of team members growth through RR&Es.
- Be familiar with and know where to access all of SFL’s handbooks, policies, and tools.
This online training is exclusive for National, State, and Regional Coordinators. If you are interested in advancing to one of these roles in SFL, please schedule a call with your local staff to begin discussing possible opportunities for leadership development.
SFL's National–State–Regional Coordinators Handbook
Each module is available in multiple formats (video, audio download, text).