Welcome to Students for Liberty’s Onboarding Training for Local Coordinators.
Be excited, as you are about to embark on a fantastic journey of growth, self-mastery, and open up a world of opportunities. In SFL, you will develop new insights about yourself, develop new skills and abilities, and discover your untapped potential for greatness as you become a leader of yourself, a leader for liberty, and a leader of the future.
The Coordinator Onboarding Training is the foundational bedrock that all SFL Coordinators across the globe take when joining our organization. Consider this your launchpad into SFL. Here, you are going to learn all about: who we are, what we stand for, how we do what we do, and why we do it.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the history, mission, core values, and pillars of Students For Liberty.
- Read and sign SFL’s Volunteer Policy Handbook.
- Complete the Onboarding Training Final Quiz.
This training is exclusive for those accepted to one of SFL’s International Coordinator Programs.
Click here to apply to become a local coordinator in your region.
SFL's Local Coordinator Handbook:
- Local Coordinator Handbook (English)
- Manual Coordinador (Spanish)
- Manuel Du Coordinateur (French)
- Manual Do Coordenador (Portuguese)
- كتيب المنسق (Arabic)
SFL Coordinator Policies & Agreement (required to read and sign):
Each module is available in multiple formats (video, audio download, text).
Subtitles for all videos are also available in the following languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese.